Wednesday 6 June 2012

Skin routine.

These are the products that I have been using on my face recently, I do the whole cleanse, exfoliate and moisturise routine. For cleansing I have been using the "seaweed deep cleansing facial wash" from the body shop, it is for combination/oily akin and so far has been doing an amazing job! I usually exfoliate twice a week using the "exfoliating cream" from KORA Organics, this is one of the best exfoliators I have come across and since it uses organic products I feel like it isn't harming my skin. Finally is my moisturiser, I find my skin gets quite oily around my t-zone so picked up the "tea tree skin clearing lotion" from the body shop, although its meant for blemish prone skin and my skin isn't like that I find that it helps to cut back the oil on my face and in turn prevent blemishes.

7 comments:

  1. I definitely need to try the tea tree moisturiser! My skin is just going crazy at the moment x

    josieowen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So is mine, I have noticed quite an improvement on it since using the tea tree (less oil and blemishes don't stay around very long). I think it was only £7 aswell so it is quite cheap.

      Delete
  2. I use lots of products from the seaweed range and love them - they've made a huge improvement to my skin :)
    I love their little pot of tea tree oil too; I dab it on spots as soon as I feel them coming and it deffo stops them from going too crazy and makes them go down quicker :)
    Love Holz oxo
    http://beautifulsimplicity-holziepink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really impressed with the Seaweed range, it makes my skin feel so nice!
      Thats what ive been doing with the teatree lotion and my blemishes just seem to be going away so fast!
      xx

      Delete
  3. Great products :) I like using tea tree products when I have bad skin days.... or should I say bad skin weeks ;)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweet, I've just discovered your blog :)

    I love The Body Shop Seaweed range, I have their clay mask!

    Amy x
    http://alittleboatsailing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete