Sunday 10 June 2012

Glossybox Review.

This months Glossybox wasn't as great as I was expecting from a birthday box! Overall the products weren't the best and the only things I would purchase is the shower gel which is simply divine and the face masks which left my skin feeling fresh. The perfumes were very sweet and I felt that they would be like one of those perfumes that make you feel sick when you wear them, the hair oil seemed good but wasn't as great as other oils that I have tried, and the eyelashes are something I don't wear so they went to waste! I'm just hoping the next box is as great as April's Organic box.

3 comments:

  1. Super lovely blog!


    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. some of these are really nice products so i wouldn't really complain if i got this box :)

    http://dear-diary.dawnelia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i feel bad complaining about it but it was such a let down compared to other boxes. All the items except from the eyelashes were samples, whereas last month my entire box was full size.. I guess its just luck of the draw!
      xx

      Delete