Monday 11 June 2012

June Wishlist.

I have decided that each month I will do a list of products that I wish I had! Here is the "June Wishlist", first on my list is the Rodial "Brazillian Tan" which is meant to be a lightweight tanning product which is meant to moisturise the skin and as a bonus it is said to have a gardenia scent which would be great compared to the strange smell that you get with most fake tan products! Second on the list is the Elemis "Balancing Lime Blossom Cleanser" which is recommended for teenage or combination skin as it naturally balances and repairs the skin. Next product is Trilogy's "Rosehip Oil" which has been on my wishlist ever since I heard that it is an essential item in Miranda Kerrs makeup bag, she has great skin and after reading reviews I have decided that many people find this product to be as great as she claims it to be. The last product is the Caudalie "Beauty Elixir" which is hyped within the beauty industry as an amazing toning and refreshing spray that can be used under or over makeup. I am very keen to try these products and may even purchase some of them this evening. If you want to comment with the products that you love or are on your Wishlist, I would love to know what my followers use and maybe I can even by myself some of those products!


No comments:

Post a Comment