Monday, 17 December 2012
Sunday, 16 December 2012
I have an upcoming formal event so need to get my hands on a dress to wear for it. At the moment I am completely lost with it as all the dresses I have found and liked are usually way to expensive or from past seasons and no longer on sale! So I'm tempted now to find a dressmaker who can replicate a dress I like or pray that I can find one. If anyone knows of good places to look for dresses in the UK or dressmakers please let me know!
After recently running out of just about everything in my beauty cabinet I decided a trip to boots was needed to pick up a few of the necessaries! I ended up buying some shampoo and conditioner, bb cream, face wash, concealer, mascara and nail polish.
- James Brown: Volume Boost Shampoo & conditioner
- Soap&Glory: Face Soap and Clarity
- Loreal: BB Cream in Medium
- Loreal: "La Touche Magique" Highlighting Concealer
- Loreal: Volume Million Lashes 'Diamantissime'
- Loreal: Nail Polish in 820 Crystalissme