Saturday 10 May 2014

These are a few of my favourite things.

Today's post is dedicated to my current favourite items. I'm all for Jo Malone fragrences which is why I've included my two favourite scents, "Pomegranate Noir" and "Nectarine blossom and honey". There's something about the sweet scent that comes with the nectarine blossom and honey, if I could describe it in one sentence I would say that it reminds me of playing in the springtime sun. The pomegranate noir is the complete opposite, it's spicy and sexy, something I would say is perfect for date night. I also have the candle for this Fragrence and have it burning throughout my room because it's to die for!



 The next favourite is Aesops, "rejuvenate intensive body balm", it's flavoured with vanilla, sandles wood and tangerine rind. The Aesop hand creams are heaven in a tube and particularly handy when the seasons change and the cold winter winds dry your hands out. They have a few different hand creams but this is by far my all time favourite. 



 The final product is a Chanel lipstick from the Rouge Coco Shine range in the colour "sourire". It's the most amazing pale coral/pink shade with specks of glitter throughout that give the lips a subtle glow. This lipstick is more of a glossy sheen and can be worn day or night as it is not over the top. 




No comments:

Post a Comment