Friday 8 November 2013

Palm Beach Collection.

I've seen these candle popping up left, right and center recently so when I saw one the other day I just had to buy it! I picked up the "fig, cassis and mandarin" scent, which smells divine due to the strange flavour combination. It is a very refreshing scent to have as the crisp mandarin notes blend well with the fig. If you happen to see this or any of the palm beach collection candles make sure you buy one or alternatively you can check out their website to purchase. Let me tell you now, I will definitely be repurchasing one of these candles! 
                

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I came across your blog from glipho. Very nice posts :)

    Lu ♥ www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That candle looks so luxurious! Love it.

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete